• Separate living area and private bedroom
• Cast Iron faux log wood stove in parlor
• Microwave and mini refrigerator
• Wet bar with coffee maker
• Full size Comfort Sofa Sleeper with patented Tiffany Sleep System
• Craftsman King bed with lace trimmed sheets
• Down pillows and comforters
• Reading lamps
• Clock radio
• Private bathroom w/shower
• Hair dryer
• Signature bathrobes
• FREE wireless internet access
|Included in Room Rate
• Wine and hors d'oeuvres served on our glassed-in sun porch.
• Concierge services available to help you plan your Monterey stay.
• Delicious breakfasts with vegetarian and vegan options available.
• Comfortable chairs for reading and tables for puzzles and games.
• Cold and hot beverages available 24 hours.
• Comfortable bathrobes and hair dryers are provided.
• Purchase VIP tickets for the Aquarium to avoid standing in line.
• Many games to choose from, including "Alice's" Chess Board.
• Half acre garden with waterfalls plus a new Bocce Ball Court.
• Comfortable living room and dining room with cozy fireplaces.
• Library for Lewis Carroll and John Steinbeck browsers.
• Fireplaces, Jacuzzis and Bay Views in several rooms.
• Newspapers: San Jose Mercury News and Monterey Herald
• Free Parking in our private secluded gardens.