Health & Safety Practices
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to the Jabberwock Inn! We appreciate that you have chosen our bed and breakfast for your upcoming Monterey getaway. Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees.
We respect all guest comfort zones with regards to health and environment, please let us know if you have any questions or requirements during your stay.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life.
~ All of us at Jabberwock Inn
- Our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures including: the sanitizing of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches.
- Each of our employees follows Monterey County health requirements.
- We practice social distancing as needed and whenever it feels appropriate.
- During check in/checkout, you will receive a sanitized room key, sanitized pen for signing out, and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are cleaned and sanitized.
- We do not provide housekeeping service during short stays. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay.
- We are happy to remove trash and change towels when needed; please ask.
- For longer stays we will communicate with you to determine your needs.
FOOD SERVICES (Served either to your room, on our sun porch or the dining room.)
- We provide a delicious breakfast each morning as part of your stay.
- We have multiple seating times to ensure individual tables and a quality dining experience. You can sign up for your preferred time during check-in.
- You are welcome to sit at our communal dining table if you like.
- Breakfast is served only to our in-house guests and is individually plated and served.
- Our breakfast staff follows Monterey County health requirements, frequent hand washing, and gloves as required.
- We kindly ask that you breathe freely, wear a mask if you like, and when necessary.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you wear a mask, notify us, and act accordingly to ensure the health and safety of all at the Inn.
- If you are unwell prior to your arrival, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can reschedule your stay with us. Cancellation polices still in effect.
“Romantic Get-Away! We celebrated one night in the Borogrove room at the Jabberwock Inn. The Borogrove room is bright and cheerful with a breath-taking view of the Bay. The inn is conveniently located within walking distance of the aquarium and Cannery Row. Our hosts, Rick and Suzanne, were very accommodating and provide the perfect atmosphere for a romantic and relaxing get-away!”
― E. Hendrick, TripAdvisor