Room rates on this site are the lowest prices available. Beware of sites that quote a lower rate – including Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, etc. Before you book on a site other than this one, please call to confirm your booking directly with the Jabberwock Inn to insure that you are making a valid booking.
- Reservations require a valid credit card to complete. Special Events and holidays may require a deposit.
- Cash, MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- Check-in is between 3-7 p.m. If you will be arriving after 7 p.m., please call so that arrangements for late arrival can be made.
- Breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. Coffee is available by 7:15 a.m. The breakfast menu is posted each day for the following day by 11:00 a.m. Please let us know of any special dietary needs so that we can discuss and accommodate.
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres are served each afternoon between 5:00 and 6:30 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Children are welcome, however the house is not child proof and parents must be vigilant. Please see room descriptions for the most appropriate choice. We do not have highchairs or cribs.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. Each additional person of any age is charged $25 per night.
- Two nights stay may be required on weekends – three for holidays. Please check our website or call to inquire.
- Parking is available next to our private, secluded gardens. Street parking is available as well.
Please make note of our Reservation and Cancellation Policy. You may cancel within 24 hours of the original reservation as long as it is outside of the 7 day arrival window without penalty. There is a $25 cancellation fee for all other cancelled reservations. Inside of the 7 day arrival window all reservations are considered non-cancellable and you are responsible for the entire amount of your scheduled stay. We may refund an appropriate amount if we are successful in re-booking the room. A 14 day cancellation notice is required for all holiday and special event stays. If your reservation falls over a holiday or special event, we may contact you with additional requirements and/or deposits.