The Brillig room is made warm and charming with Craftsman-style decor, a beautiful rolled-oak queen bed, a private bath with shower and a handsome tiled fireplace. One of our finest Bay View rooms, the Brillig is decorated with William Morris style wallpaper and has beautiful turn of the 19th century pocket doors to make up its private bath.
Sleeps 2 guests comfortably; a 3rd child (4 years of age or older) with a frameless futon added is allowed. Additional charges apply.
Included in Your Room Rate:
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres served on our glassed-in sun porch.
- Concierge services available to help you plan your Monterey stay.
- Delicious breakfasts with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Comfortable chairs for reading and tables for puzzles and games.
- Cold and hot beverages available 24 hours.
- Comfortable bathrobes and hair dryers are provided.
- Purchase VIP tickets for the Aquarium to avoid standing in line.
- Many games to choose from, including “Alice’s” Chess Board.
- Half acre garden with waterfalls plus a new Bocce Ball Court.
- Comfortable living room and dining room with cozy fireplaces.
- Library for Lewis Carroll and John Steinbeck browsers.
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzis and Bay Views in several rooms.
- Newspaper: Monterey Herald.
- Free Parking in our private secluded gardens.
- Antique Oak Queen bed with a Serta I Comfort memory foam , pillow top Hybrid mattress.
- Comphy © sheets, quilted comforter, and hypoallergenic pillows.
- Private bathroom w/shower.
- Reading lamps.
- Clock radio.
- Hair dryer.
- Signature bathrobes.
- Single futon (on floor) in front of the bed for up to one youth.
- Wireless Wi-Fi is complimentary, however there are no televisions…relax and enjoy getting away!