Tulgey Wood Room
A cozy corner room with grand views of the bay, furnished with a queen-sized bed, lovely antique dresser. This, our smallest room, with grand views of both the Monterey Bay and our gardens. There is a private, spacious, detached (just down the hall) bath exclusive to the Tulgey Wood.
Sleeps maximum of 2 guests; children under the age of 5 are not permitted.
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres served on our glassed-in sun porch.
- Concierge services available to help you plan your Monterey stay.
- Delicious breakfasts with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Comfortable chairs for reading and tables for puzzles and games.
- Cold and hot beverages available 24 hours.
- Comfortable bathrobes and hair dryers are provided.
- Purchase VIP tickets for the Aquarium to avoid standing in line.
- Many games to choose from, including “Alice’s” Chess Board.
- Half acre garden with waterfalls plus a new Bocce Ball Court.
- Comfortable living room and dining room with cozy fireplaces.
- Library for Lewis Carroll and John Steinbeck browsers.
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzis and Bay Views in several rooms.
- Newspaper: Monterey Herald.
- Free Parking in our private secluded gardens.
- Hand crafted queen bed with a Simmons Beauty Rest Platinium Katherine Firm Pillowtop.
- Comphy © sheets, quilted comforter, and hypoallergenic pillows.
- Private bathroom w/shower.
- Reading lamps.
- Clock radio.
- Hair dryer.
- Signature bathrobes.
- Single futon (on floor) in front of the bed for up to one youth.
- Wireless Wi-Fi is complimentary, however there are no televisions…relax and enjoy getting away!