Tumtum Tree Cottage
Our newest addition – the Tumtum Tree is a quaint Craftsman styled cottage nestled amongst a grove of Monterey Cypress and a giant redwood. Nearly surrounded by a redwood deck, the cottage boasts magnificent views of the Monterey Bay and our gardens. With separate sleeping room and living room, it can easily accommodate a family of four by using a surprisingly comfortable sofa sleeper.
Sleeps up to 4 guests comfortably including children of any age with a sofa sleeper. Crib is not provided. Additional charges apply.
Included in Your Room Rate:
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres served on our glassed-in sun porch.
- Concierge services available to help you plan your Monterey stay.
- Delicious breakfasts with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Comfortable chairs for reading and tables for puzzles and games.
- Cold and hot beverages available 24 hours.
- Comfortable bathrobes and hair dryers are provided.
- Purchase VIP tickets for the Aquarium to avoid standing in line.
- Many games to choose from, including “Alice’s” Chess Board.
- Half acre garden with waterfalls plus a new Bocce Ball Court.
- Comfortable living room and dining room with cozy fireplaces.
- Library for Lewis Carroll and John Steinbeck browsers.
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzis and Bay Views in several rooms.
- Newspaper: Monterey Herald
- Free Parking in our private secluded gardens.
- Separate living area and private bedroom.
- Cast Iron faux log wood stove in parlor.
- Microwave and mini refrigerator.
- Wet bar with coffee maker.
- Full size Comfort Sofa Sleeper with patented Tiffany Sleep System.
- Craftsman King bed with lace trimmed sheets.
- Down pillows and comforters.
- Reading lamps.
- Clock radio.
- Private bathroom w/shower.
- Hair dryer.
- Signature bathrobes.
- Wireless Wifi is complimentary, however there are no televisions…relax and enjoy getting away!