Decorated in hand rolled Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper, this spacious first floor room has its own secret garden! The Toves room also has a spectacularly carved King bed, private bath with Jacuzzi/shower for two and a fireplace. A separate dressing room and water closet are three steps down and they open out to the private garden.
Sleeps 2 guests comfortably; a 3rd child of any age in the King bed is acceptable at parent’s discretion. Extra bed or crib is not provided. Additional charges apply.
Included in Your Room Rate:
- Wine and hors d’oeuvres served on our glassed-in sun porch.
- Concierge services available to help you plan your Monterey stay.
- Delicious breakfasts with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Comfortable chairs for reading and tables for puzzles and games.
- Cold and hot beverages available 24 hours.
- Comfortable bathrobes and hair dryers are provided.
- Purchase VIP tickets for the Aquarium to avoid standing in line.
- Many games to choose from, including “Alice’s” Chess Board.
- Half acre garden with waterfalls plus a new Bocce Ball Court.
- Comfortable living room and dining room with cozy fireplaces.
- Library for Lewis Carroll and John Steinbeck browsers.
- Fireplaces, Jacuzzis and Bay Views in several rooms.
- Newspaper: Monterey Herald.
- Free Parking in our private secluded gardens.
- Hand carved Mahogany King bed with a Serta I Comfort memory foam king mattress.
- Comphy © sheets, quilted comforter, and hypoallergenic pillows.
- Private bathroom.
- Jacuzzi tub for two w/shower.
- Reading lamps.
- Clock radio.
- Hair dryer.
- Signature bathrobes.
- Wireless Wi-Fi is complimentary, however there are no televisions…relax and enjoy getting away!